Friday, April 3, 2015

20 Facts About Myself

   Alright, here are 20 random facts about myself. 


1. My name is Hannah LeeAnn, but my mom called me Hannah LeeAnna growing up, thus my IG name, and snapchat name, and Twitter name, etc.


2. I just turned 21, but a lot of people think I look younger than I am. I got that baby face going on.

   This was the night of my 21st with some of my friends, the first night I felt really dressed up and pretty since having Ryder!

  
3. I've changed my major about five times, I've been a psych major, elementary education major, general studies major, nursing major, and now I'm back to psych.

4. I hate school, absolutely hate it. I don't think everyone should have to go to college to get a good job, too many people are going to college. 

5. I always knew I wanted to be a momma, ever since I was little. I would breastfeed my baby dolls as a little kid.

6. I want a big family, like five or six kids, and I adore being pregnant. I felt like a goddess when I was pregnant with Ryder. I cannot wait to have a big pregnant belly again!



7. I am the oldest of six kids, I have four sisters and one brother.

8. My first year of college was spent in Nashville, TN. I missed my home very much though, and I don't think I'll ever live too far away from my family again.

9. I went to a private, Christian school kindergarten to graduation. I left for two years in middle school, but went back. So I graduated with people that I went to kindergarten with.

10. I love coffee a lot, which is why I became a barista at Starbucks. I've been with the company almost three years now.

11. My first job was at Chickfila. I worked there for about seven months, and I hated it. I love eating there now though.

12. I can do the backwards worm, at least I could before I was pregnant, I haven't really tried doing it since I've had a baby! 

13. My favorite color is grey, I love grey because it goes with everything, but I love blue colors as well. My walls in my room are a super light grey/blue!

14. I love baby wearing, and I have six slings, and I use them all! They are all ring slings, but I'd love to add a different kind of carrier eventually.






15. I plan on breastfeeding Ryder till he is a year old, although I wouldn't mind doing it for a little longer. 

16. I cosleep with my baby, which isn't for everyone, but perfect for Ryder and myself. He has only slept in his crib twice in his life.

17. I love Coldplay, We the Kings, All American Rejects, Mumford and Sons, the Avett Brothers, The Civil Wars, and those are just the first few bands off the top of my head.

18. I am a single mother, and dating hasn't even really crossed my mind much. I've had a guy or two wanna talk, but I have so much on my mind right now. I'm also very picky and believe that I should not settle, for my sake and Ryder's sake!

19. I love the water, I'm so happy I live five minutes from the beach. I hope Ryder will grow up with a love of water as well. 



20. I have a blanket obsession. I have about fifteen or so, and Ryder shares my obsession because he has about twenty or so. I make blankets and I buy blankets. That feeling when you open a brand new blanket and it is just so soft, it is seriously one of the most simple joys in life!

   This was not as hard as I thought it would be. I'm sure my friends and family knew a lot of these already. I know everyone has been doing this on Instagram, but I figured my blog could use a little action. 

   I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about me!(:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment