Tuesday, August 12, 2014

29 weeks!

   29 weeks, about 11 to go.
   7 months, about 2 1/2 to go.
   203 days, about 77 to go.
   About 200 tums (between me and my dad), and who knows how many more tums we will consume!
    
   I am to the point where I kinda want time to speed up a bit. I can't wait to have a little baby in my arms! Ryder is about the size of a pineapple this week and he is only getting bigger. I bought a pineapple when I was at the store today because it looked really good (and because my baby is the size of a PINEAPPLE!).



   A lot of people have been commenting about my tummy this past week. Everyone wants to know when I'm due and what I'm having. I've had conversations for the first time with some people I've seen come into where I work for over a year! It's fun.(: I love talking to people about my baby, and everyone says I have a glow (which who doesn't wanna be told they are glowing!).





How far along: 29 weeks

Gender: Boy

Weight gain: 20 lbs. I did really well in not drinking soda this week. I went to the movies with my dad and he offered to buy popcorn and soda.. So I got a coke (which I was not gonna turn down such kindness from my father!). Other than that one coke.. I did not drink any soda this past week!(:

Maternity clothes: I'm wearing maternity clothes, but my jeans still fit at times. Sometimes they fit when I first get dressed and halfway through the day they end up unbuttoned.

Stretch marks: Still no stretch marks.

Belly button in or out: Neitherr, it is flat!!

Sleep: I have been sick this past week, so I kept waking up because I couldn't breathe through my nose. I even took a little bit of Benedryl this week because my sinuses were so bad, and I still didn't get good sleep:( 

Best moment this week: This week went by smoothly, I have a lot coming up though. I have no favorite or best moments this week, it was just a good week. (Besides being sick..)

Miss anything: Sleep, and I miss when I didn't have to take tums. Heartburn and indigestion are awful!

Movement:
A lot of movement. I haven't felt him hiccup yet, and I really hope I will feel that before he is born.

Cravings:
No cravings this week, except I have craved a good burger two or three times this week. Not a McDonald's burger, more like a Whataburger burger!

Looking forward to: Packing the bags for the hospital and having my baby shower and getting my room ready for my baby and I. 


   I feel like this week was kind of boring.. A very uneventful week, but still busy. I worked a lot, and there are a lot of changes happening at my work. Pray that all the changes going on will be better for the store and the people who work there. Also pray I get everything done and stay calm. I want to do so much, but I need to remember to enjoy time and take things in stride. I don't need to make more work for myself than necessary.

   I will leave y'all with how big Ryder's hand is this week!(:




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment