Tuesday, August 19, 2014

30 weeks !!

   I am 30 weeks today! I cannot believe I have finally hit 30. Only 10 more weeks to go. I really want time to speed up a bit, but at the same time.. I have so much to do!



   I am renovating my room, which involves painting, a new bed, and setting up a crib. It also involves getting rid of some things and putting other things away in boxes. I hate getting rid/packing up things, because everything has a meaning and I am so sentimental. 

   I am super excited though, because I've come across super nice furniture for a great deal. So although I don't really have a place to put furniture right now, when I get my own place, I honestly shouldn't have to buy almost any furniture. I know I'm probably putting the cart before the horse, but I think I'm making some great decisions and will be thankful when I get my own place and have furniture. 

   I bought a fujifilm instax camera this past week. I love the idea of having one chance to take a photo. It just feels so much more real. I got the camera for the pregnancy and for after Ryder is born. I wanted real pictures that I could hold in my hand!(: 



   Ryder is around 3lbs. this week and around 15 in. or so. I feel him move so much now. My sister is actually laying her head on my stomach and feeling him move as I write this.(: 



How far along: 30 weeks

Gender: Boy(:

Weight gain: 20 lbs. I go to the doctor on Monday, hopefully I haven't gained too much more. I did a really bad job with the soda this week... I might have had more than one or two sodas... Whoops!

Maternity clothes: I found a bag of maternity clothes that had been misplaced early on, so I have some new pieces added to my maternity wardrobe.

Stretch marks: None

Belly button in or out: Flat as a pancake

Sleep: One day I will be able to sleep again. Ryder moves so much now, and it will keep me up. It is increasingly getting harder to get comfortable as well.

Best moment this week: Nothing in particular this week. An all around good week. I felt better (yay for no longer feeling sickly), I had good work days, I enjoy everyone I work with, my days off have been spent in peace, and I finished my big afghan. I have accumulated furniture, and I also won another Instagram contest (I seriously love Instagram contests). I won credit to an etsy store that sells really cute bracelets, I'll have to put a picture up after I get them. So again, pretty good week.



Miss anything: Just the usual; sleep, not having heartburn, etc.

Movement:
So much movement. I absolutely adore how much he moves, it is one of my favorite things about being pregnant!

Cravings: 
Not a lot of cravings, although I did eat whataburger for three different meals..(no judging!) 

Looking forward to: My baby being here! And I'm ready to have everything ready for him to be here. I can't wait for the baby shower, which will be mid-September; or my 
doctor appointment, which will be Monday.

   I have a lot going on the next ten weeks (and actually many weeks after as well..). I want to start blogging more than once a week, and write about some things I plan on doing and why (such as breast feeding, baby-wearing, and co-sleeping). I can then blog again about whether I did everything I wanted to do or not, and why it did/did not work later on.

   Pray that my appointment will go well, and that Ryder is growing perfectly. Pray I find a place to put everything, and that I am smart in organizing and getting ready for Ryder to be here. Again, I can't thank you enough if you read my blog.(:

   This picture is in honor of Ryder being as big as a pineapple last week!(:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment