Wednesday, August 27, 2014

31 Weeks

   I know I am a day late, but it has been a rough last few days. It was a bad week, it just wasn't the best week either. I worked quite a bit, which is gradually getting a little bit harder. There are no sit down jobs, so I am on my feet the whole time at work. By the time my shift is over, my feet and hips and back just ache. The good thing about being on my feet at work though is that I am constantly moving, thus I am exercising. 

   I had a really nice pool day with my sister a few days ago. It was so enjoyable, and the sun felt wonderful. A few of my friends joined us after a while and we grilled out for dinner. 




   Monday morning I didn't feel good at all, and neither did my little sister. We ran some errands that needed to be ran, and I tried to help my mom by watching my sister a bit. I think we both are just having an icky beginning to the week, because neither of us feel good today either. 


   I went to the Dr. on Monday and heard Ryder's heartbeat again. I adore hearing his little heartbeat.<3 

How far along: 31 weeks

Gender: Boy

Weight gain: 16 lbs. I've lost about four lbs. in tha past week or so. I was kind of surprised when I stepped on the scale at the dr. yesterday. 

Maternity clothes: Half the week I wear regular clothes, and the other half is maternity.

Stretch marks: No stretch marks or varicose veins (thank goodness)!

Belly button in or out: Flat still, I wonder if it will pop out or not..

Sleep: No better. I shouldn't complain too much because I sleep, just not well.

Best moment this week: There were no best moments really, I enjoyed my pool day a lot, oh, I felt Ryder hiccup for the first time. It was one of my not-so-good days, and I was just moping when I felt him hiccuping. It changed my mood immediately and made me so happy(:

Miss anything: I miss being able to move without my back hurting

Movement: 
He has gotten to where he does flips and moves all around, I really do love it so much.

Cravings:
Abita root beer, seriously, it's so good! And I will probably go to steak and shake this week, because I've been craving a good burger, fries, and milkshake.. (Let me know if you wanna join!) ;)

Looking forward to: Having this baby out (I'm probably going to say this every weeks from here on out). I'm looking forward to having my room done and getting the rest of Ryder's things together as well.

   I got a lot of comments about how big I was from strangers this week (which I don't feel like I am thatt big..) but I am glad people notice, I like talking about my baby. Hopefully the rest of this week will be better than the first half! 



   Pray that my sister and I will both feel better. Also pray that Ryder will stay healthy and continue growing! One of my friends had her baby this past week as well. Her baby girl is beautiful, and I am so happy for her! (But goodness, do I really have to wait nine more weeks for Ryder!? Ha)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment