Wednesday, July 16, 2014

25 weeks down and counting

   25 weeks pregnant, and 105 days to go. I cannot wait to be in double digits later this week for the days I have left. Baby Ryder is about the size of a cantaloupe, and he should be weighing in around a pound and a half. I hit a milestone this week, which made me very happy. At 25 weeks, babies blood vessels in their lungs are working and their nostrils have opened up. This means Ryder's chances of surviving if he were born now are very strong, although he better stay in there for at least 14 more weeks or so!

   This week has been a pretty good and uneventful week. I did attend another baby shower this last Sunday for my cousin. She is having a little boy, which is cool because there will be two little boys in my family that will be close in age. I loved giving her and baby their gift, hers is on the left, and the other one is a girl version for another friend of mine having a baby.



   They are onesie cupcakes! Four onesies, and two pairs of socks. I also included a pacifier in the bow. I am very proud of my gifts. They were practical and adorable (at least in my opinion!).

   My momma bought some of my favorite things for her grandson this week. She got him little fox booties (which I am in love with!) and some gowns and bibs. If I hadn't mentioned before, I love foxes and they are Ryder's favorite animal until he can choose his own favorite animal!(: 


   Look at all the foxes! Talk about cute.(:


How far along: 25 weeks

Gender: It is a boy(:

Weight gain: My scale says 9lbs. up from pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes: I've been wearing some of my momma's maternity clothes that she gave me from when she was pregnant with Cherith (my little sister). And they are really nice and rather new since she just wore then last year.

Stretch marks: None still(:

Belly button in or out: Still in

Sleep: I slept better this week, although it's still hard to get comfortable. I am noticing that my belly is definitely starting to grow now.

Best moment this week: I got to spend a lot of time in the pool and sun this week, which was so nice. I love the pool, and I also exercise more in the pool from swimming and floating. I also feel so rejuvenated after being in the sun and water.

Miss anything: I miss sleep still, and I also miss being able to catch full breaths. It has also started to get hard to bend over, which I am still pretending I can bend over without consequence.. It's getting harder with every passing day though!

Movement:
I am finally experiencing being able to just feel him kick and move. It is literally one of the best feelings in the world. It makes me so happy and my heart just swells with love for him when I feel him move

Cravings:
I've still been craving soda. I craved Pepsi one day this week, and I had to have Pepsi, not coke or any other soda, but specifically Pepsi..

Looking forward to: Seeing my baby in a little over a week at an ultrasound, and I have some packages coming in the mail soon. I am also really looking forward to October, I know it's still three months away, but I'm getting so excited lately about having my baby.(:



   This was before my cousins baby shower, I love being pregnant and my little belly!


   I got a robe this week, and it is so comfortable. It will be getting a lot of use.


   My feet are getting harder to see everyday, but I'm not complaining one bit!(:

xx







No comments:

Post a Comment