Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Week number 24!

   Week 24 is here and I'm so happy. Last week was so busy, and I couldn't wait to have time to sit down and write this weeks blog. I had a doctor appointment and I've been feeling Ryder kick and move even more.(:

   First off, I went to Destin with two of my good friends and we got FREE Chipotle and shopped around a bit. We got free Chipotle because we just happened to be there the day before it's grand opening and the line was slow. We asked the guy at the door what was going on, and he told us that we could go ahead in. He was really nice, and our luck must have been full that afternoon.(:




   How cute is this bracelet piece. It made me smile and I almost got it, but one must save money when you have a baby on the way.

   The day after my Destin adventure. I got a package in the mail (which I adore packages and snail mail) from a friend in Nashville. Rachel got me the cutest onesie (look at the bowtie!!), mittens, baby rags, and she wrote a note to me and Ryder. I feel so blessed to know that Ryder is gonna be so loved, even in Nashville!(:


   The Fourth of July was also this weekend. We had a nice little family get together at the beach and grilled food. When it started getting dark, we drove to my grandmothers' house to watch fireworks. We sat on the pier across from my grandmother's house and could see across the bay. We saw so many different fireworks. It had to have been one of the coolest things, just seeing all the different fireworks shooting across town.



   I can't wait for the next Fourth of July. Ryder will be here to celebrate one of my favorite holidays, and we will be decked out in red, white, and blue.(:

   I also had a baby shower this week that I attended. It was for Judith and her little one, Parker Saige. She is due about a month and a half before me. We got in the pool after the baby shower and took this belly picture (which I think is an awesome picture). Maybe Judith and I can get a picture like this next year with the babies feet in the water. Talk about cute!


How far along: 24 weeks

Gender: Boy

Weight gain: So I have gained 9 lbs. (I need to lay off the sweets!!) 

Maternity clothes: I bought a shirt and some leggings in Destin. Maternity clothes are pretty comfortable, who knew??

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: I have been sleeping on the couch this week, because for some reason, it is more comfortable than my bed.

Best moment this week: I don't have a favorite moment, maybe just feeling Ryder kick while I'm watching tv. Oh, and I literally just won some crochet bow ties for Ryder. Winning a contest is pretty awesome, plus I get something for Ryder out of it. I will have to take a picture of the bow ties when I get them in the mail next week!

Miss anything: I miss sleep so much...

Movement: 
Becca felt him kick some last night while watching tv, I think he moves while I'm sleeping more than anything.

Cravings: Chocolate and soda (I need to start craving salads again)

Looking forward to: I have another ultrasound in less than two weeks, and I will be going to visit the University of Alabama's campus soon.(:


   And I will leave y'all with a picture of me when I was six months old with my daddy. I wonder if Ryder will favor me a lot or not. I also adore this picture.(:


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment