Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Week 23!

   It is finally July, and I love the month of July. It is such a busy month for me, but not a bad kind of busy. Hopefully it will fly by.(: I am 23 weeks along now, which leaves only 17 weeks left. It seems so long and so short at the same time! I know I keep saying that, but honestly, I'll probably say it a lot more. 

   Ryder is supposed to be about a foot long and weigh a little over a pound. That means he is about the size of a foot long sub from subway! His taste buds are supposed to have formed by this week, which means he can taste most of what I eat (which has been a lot of sweet stuff this past week). He has been moving quite a bit, and I absolutely adore it. 

   This past week has been a pretty good week, it went by rather fast. I feel like my belly is finally starting to look pregnant. I had my first stranger touch my belly the other day. It was flattering and strange all at the same time. I know that it irritates some people to no end when strangers touch their pregnant bellies, but I honestly do not think I will mind too much. I say that now, but who knows, my opinion could change down the road.

Here is a picture of my bare belly. I *think* I have a cute small bump right now.(:


How far along: 23 weeks

Gender: Boyy

Weight gain: I'm gonna say 5+ lbs. and I'll give a for sure answer next week

Maternity clothes: I'm still mostly in regular clothes, but it's gonna be time to get some maternity work clothes soon.

Stretch marks: No new ones, I feel like I can feel my stomach stretching though sometimes.

Belly button in or out: Still in

Sleep: Sleep has been interesting, it is really hard to get comfortable lately, the most comfortable I can get is on my back, which you aren't supposed to sleep on your back.. So.. It's been difficult.

Best moment this week: Nothing in particular, I made baby shower gifts for some of my friends who are having babies and I'm excited to give them their gifts(:

Miss anything: I miss when my back didn't hurt and falling asleep easily

Movement:
He is moving in there more and more everyday(: I can't wait till people can feel and see him move too

Cravings: I've been craving sweet things this week

Looking forward to: My appointment which is Thursday, and my friend's baby shower is Sunday. 

And here is another mirror pic from this week. This was taken at the end of the day, so far I've only gained weight in my belly. I'm hoping it stays that way!




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment