Tuesday, September 9, 2014

33 weeks(:

   I am 33 weeks today, and I started my day off eating toaster streudals (and they were the best things ever!!). This week has been such a good week. I took maternity pictures, I got a crib, and I went to the doctor yesterday.


   
   I am so glad I got the opportunity to take maternity pictures. When Ryder is older and I can look back and see what I looked like when I was pregnant with him will be fun. My photographer was amazing, she was super sweet and the whole shoot was so comfortable. She had never shot maternity pictures before, so I was happy to help her get some practice. I'm hoping she can take pictures of Ryder when he is born as well.(: She is editing pictures this week, but I'll be able to put up the final pictures in the next blog or two!

   I got a crib this week! Which is amazing after having a few things with furniture and housing not work out lately. I wrote a small (at least I think it's small) blog post about my crib, so I won't write too much in this post. I love waking up and seeing a crib in my room. In just a few short weeks, there will be a baby in there!(:

   I had a doctor appointment yesterday, and I am seeing my doctor every two weeks now. My doctor said that everything looks good, and his heartbeat is perfect. I don't think I'll be getting another ultrasound the rest of my pregnancy, which is kind of sad. I really want to see my baby again. 



   I finished my heart afghan for Ryder this week. I adore it, and I love how beautiful I turned out! I'm not gonna be working for about 12 weeks because of maternity leave. I think I'm going to make some afghans to sell. I'll be selling them for about $65 for a 27x30, and $115 for a 40x43. I enjoy crocheting, and it will help me pay bills while I'm off work.(:


   This kitty really liked my blanket too!(:


How far along: 33 weeks

Gender: Boy

Weight gain: 18 lbs. is how much I've gained according to the doctor's scale yesterday

Maternity clothes: I have two full drawers of maternity clothes, and I'm having to wear the pants now. My stretchy pants are getting kinda snug now..

Stretch marks: No stretch marks

Belly button in or out: Flat !

Sleep: I'm sleeping, Ryder keeps getting the hiccups and moving a lot which wakes me up and keeps me up too. I love him moving, but it would be nice to sleep a bit more too !

Best moment this week: Getting my crib, and I received goodies in the mail.

 

   I got this teether and star tag blanket this week. They are both so cute, I can't wait for him to use them. If you follow @sew_much_love on Instagram, she is who made these for me, and she did such a good job.(:

Miss anything: I'm not missing too much this week. I just wish I wasn't so tired, which I know that isn't going to get any better as the weeks go on.

Movement:
It is insane how much he moves. I wish I could catch it on camera, but he knows when I turn on the video, it's uncanny really, haha.

Cravings: 
I craved a Philly cheese steak sandwhich earlier this week, maybe I'll get one this week. Me and my sister got five guys the other day, and it was seriously the perfect burger. I've been craving toaster streudals this week and I have five boxes of them in my freezer..... But they are made with real fruit.. At least that's what the box says!;) 

Looking forward to: Invitations were sent out this past week for my baby shower. I'm so excited for my baby shower. I'll start washing his clothes and putting our hospital bags together the day after my baby shower! 


   I know this is a seemingly silly request, but pray I find a nice, pretty comforter for my bed. I also need a rug, side tables, and curtains. Just pray that I will find the perfect finishing items for my room (and pray I don't spend too much money!). 

xx




   

No comments:

Post a Comment