Thursday, September 18, 2014

Maternity Pictures

   In my last post, I wrote about how I had taken maternity pictures with a friend. Today, I got the disk with all the pictures on it!(:


My sister and I met my photographer at hobby lobby so we could make a flower crown for the shoot. Neither of us had ever made a flower crown before, so we were hoping for the best.



As I was driving towards are destination, it started to lightly drizzle. We were all hoping that the sun would just stay out a little bit longer and that it would not rain. Thank goodness we were blessed with the perfect light and day.



We were all sweating from it being a tad too hot, but this shoot was so enjoyable. Before taking pictures, my friend had asked if I would mind getting in the water, and I replied, "why not, let's do it!"


I am so so pleased with how these pictures turned out, and I know I am going to enjoy looking back at them in the future.








This one is one of my favorites!(:



I adore this one as well, I think our flower crowns turned out really well!


My friend wanted to incorporate my baby's name somehow, and my sister suggested writing it in the sand. This picture ended up looking so good. Although I am right-handed, maybe that is why the stick looks so delicate in my left hand!;)



This is my other top favorite, I just feel like it looks so beautiful. I feel like some women struggle with the way they look when they are pregnant and start getting "fat." I honestly have loved it so far. I feel so beautiful, and I am so happy.


I am really hoping that Ryder has blue/grey eyes like me!





Thank you, Rebecca for coming with me to my maternity shoot. Hopefully you enjoyed it, and I know you are going to be an amazing aunt when Ryder is born!(:


This picture was the last picture we took. We were running out of time and light, so we just snapped the picture and hoped for the best. This ended up being one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment