Tuesday, September 23, 2014

35 weeks!!!

   I literally have a little over a month to go till I see my baby boy! My friend had her baby this past week and I got to hold her when she was only a day or so old. She was so little, and it made me that much more anxious to hold my little one!(: 



    My friend actually made me anxious to have my baby too! She is a little thing, and she went into labour, and four hours later, there was a baby! She went through her labour naturally with no epidural. She told me how glad she was that she did that, and I am really hoping I can go through birth naturally as well. Women's bodies were made to give birth, they have done it for hundreds of years! I guess we shall see how things go in another month or so!;)



   I loved my maternity pictures from last week, and everyone else seemed to like them too (they are in the last post or so). I can't wait to have pictures with and of my baby. I promise they will be even more amazing! 

   My week was a little boring other than those few highlights, and I got a canvas to put up by Ryder's crib. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything was good. I have another one in two weeks and my doctor will start checking my cervix. 



How far along: 35 weeks

Gender: Little boy !

Weight gain: 22 lbs. (I've gained four pounds since my last doctors appointment !)

Maternity clothes: the only thing I want is maternity jeans, I want some so badly and I am highly considering buying some.... 

Stretch marks: None

Belly button in or out: flat

Sleep: heartburn is keeping me up at night, (ugh). I can't seem to go to sleep when I should go to sleep, but I want to sleep during the day and at random times, it's not the most ideal situation..

Best moment this week: Holding my friends newborn baby(: Hands down(: and I got a couple cups, and my cutting board in the mail!(:

   I got this cup from @thelittlevinylsaur on ig. I won it in one of my loop games! It says "I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sickah." It's cute!(:

   This cutting board is seriously awesome. I mean, how many people do you know with a monogrammed cutting board. I feel like this would be a great gift for a newly wed couple (that is what comes to my mind right off the bat). @ohmgrownhandmade on ig makes them!(:

   I love my monogram cup! (I love monograms too much, I know!). @thecraftyengineer on ig makes them! I won mine in a contest, but they are only about eight dollars, and they are so cutee!<3

Miss anything: My hands and feet keep swelling, and when I've been on my feet, my hips start hurting really bad, so I miss when those things didn't happen!

Movement: 
Ryder has hiccups 24/7, I really do love him moving though.

Cravings: 
I've been craving waffles yet again, I love waffles, I don't know what it is(: and hot fries!

Looking forward to: My baby shower is Sarurday! I can finally put my hospital bags together, I can finish putting my room together, I will finally know what all I need, and I will finally be able to wash baby clothes. I am so ready for after the baby shower! I've been waiting to put things together for the longest time.



   I will be putting up a few posts in the coming weeks. What is going in my hospital bags and the shower and all! I'm excited.(: 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment