Wednesday, October 1, 2014

36 weeks

   By the end of this week, I will be considered full term. This means that in no more than five weeks at the most, I will be someone's mommy. Talk about hard to believe. I am so excited to meet my little boy. 
   



   I am so happy that it is October, because this is supposed to be Ryder's birthday month (although I think he will wait till November to make his appearance). Ryder is now just putting on some weight in my tummy now. He should be as long as he will be when he is born at this point. One of my favorite apps is ovia pregnancy because it shows how big baby's hand is, and Ryder's hand has grown so much. I remember when it showed that his hand wasn't any bigger than my fingertip!(: 

   This past week I had my baby shower, and I'm so thankful for everything that Ryder was given. People were so thoughtful and sweet, I'm so thankful for everyone who showed up. I really don't have much more I need before Ryder is born. I'm gonna need some more diapers, wipes, and I will need to get bottles eventually, but other than that, I'm not left wanting. 



   My room/nursery (same place) just needs curtains, blinds, and wall decorations, then it will be complete. All that I will need will be my sweet baby!(: I have a few more things to put in my hospital bag and diaper bag, but I will be putting up a blog post about both later this week (at least I'm gonna try!). 

How far along: 36 weeks

Gender: A sweet boy

Weight gain: 22 lbs.

Maternity clothes: I haven't bought any clothes in weeks, I'm making do with what I have right now

Stretch marks: None, and I really hope it stays that way, if I get stretch marks at this point, I will cry. It would just be cruel to get stretch marks with four weeks to go !!

Belly button in or out: flat, but I think it's starting to be a bit of an outtie, not quite, but almost...

Sleep: Hasn't been too bad this week, I've been tired, weariness has hit me like a train, I want to just rest all the time.

Best moment this week: My baby shower was great, I love having everything almost together. I cleaned Ryder's clothes and sheets, I've made two more afghans, I almost have my room all put together. I just have my hospital bags and a few other little things left to finish. I finally got to cross out a few things off my list this week (I love lists, and I love crossing things off lists!). 



Miss anything: My hands and feet keep swelling. I can't wear my rings anymore, and some of my shoes are kind of tight :( I miss shoes and rings, I also miss the days of no heartburn. Heartburn has come with a vengeance this past week, it is ridiculous. I have started waddling slightly.. Not a lot, but I want to not waddle, I'm not a duck! I'm starting to feel big as well, it is going to be weird to be normal sized again.. 



Movement: 
Ryder still moves so much, even though he is running out of space to move!

Cravings:
I haven't really had any cravings this week.

Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to putting up my next few blog posts, and I'm excited for my next dr appointment. Hopefully It won't be too uncomfortable being checked, and hopefully Ryder will be in the right position for labor to happen soon! Time is truly flying! 



   So sorry for being so late on this weeks post, I've been tired and busy. My sister didn't feel good, and I helped take care of her the past few days. Hopefully I can make up with extra blog posts this week! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment