Wednesday, October 22, 2014

39 weeks!

   This is the last blog post I'll be writing while pregnant!!! I will be going to the hospital tomorrow night at midnight to be induced. Baby Ryder will be born on either the 24th or 25th!(: Ryder is the size of a watermelon. Fully grown as a baby. I can't wait to see how big he is. Hopefully, for my sake, he isn't a huge baby. I'm sure he will be around 7 lbs. and around 19 inches long. 



   I had my 39 week appointment on Monday. I hadn't progressed much, I am about 1 1/2 cm dialated, and 80% effaced still. After my dr checks me, she usually sits down, asks if I have any questions, I say no, and she leaves. On Monday though, she sat down and asked me how I'd feel about having my baby on Friday. I said I'd love that! My mom was induced with all six kids, so I have no idea whether Ryder would be late or on time or what. My dr is the same dr that delivered me, so she knows what she is doing. 



   This week was a little uneventful. It was my brothers birthday, he is 15. Which means he will get his permit soon (scary!). 


   Yesterday, my family and I went to the fair. My siblings rode rides, and I walked around with my parents and little sister. Cherith liked the fair a lot!

   
   My brother won a big stuffed raccoon at a basketball game, and I've never seen a baby love a stuffed animal so much. Cherith just kept hugging this big raccoon (it was bigger than she was!), and it was so cutee!



How far along: 39 weeks !

Gender: Baby boyy(:Gender: Oh Boy !

Weight gain: 26 lbs. Now I wonder how much I'll lose after Ryder is born !

Maternity clothes: I won't be wearing maternity clothes for much longer !!

Stretch marks: It looks like I've made it to the end without any battle scars, hopefully all my pregnancys will be this successful(:

Belly button in or out: still flat, and kinda poking out, but mostly flat.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well. Tonight will probably be a difficult night though, I'm gonna be so anxious for tomorrow !! I need to get some sleep in though, so that I am well rested tomorrow.

Best moment this week: Finding out that I was gonna have Ryder this week!!

Miss anything: I'm too happy to miss anything this week, it has been a really good week.

Movement: Still moving quite a bit, hiccups still all the time. It's starting to get uncomfortable when he moves, which means it has to be uncomfortable for him too. 

Cravings: 
No real cravings this week. I craved gingerbread frapps, and since I work at Starbucks, I got to have my gingerbread frapp once or twice(:

Looking forward to: tomorrow night. I am so excited to be having a baby, I cannot wait to hold him in my arms. I cannot believe I'm going to be a mom. 

   I have a little bit I need to do. I've got to clean my room, vacuum and dust everything down. I need to hang up two or three things up on the wall. I'm going to open up my little bed/co sleeper that my mom got me for Ryder. I'm touching up my hair tonight and I am just so excited. So far I am not nervous at all, but it is hard to fathom everything that is about to happen. I'm sure it will hit me eventually, now I just am praying that everything from this point on goes smoothly! 


   I will probably be on Instagram more than any other media site. I will also be putting pictures up on Facebook. So if you follow me on either, you are sure to be updated. I will definitely put a post up after I have Ryder. I'm just not sure if it will be in a week or not, so just keep your eyes open!(:

xx


Btw, if you read my blog, and follow me on fb or ig, you'll notice I have seven blankets I'm selling, if you text or message me that you read my blog, you can buy a blanket with $15 off. Just mention that you read my blog when you contact me!(: 


No comments:

Post a Comment