Monday, December 1, 2014

Five Weeks and Change

   Ryder is a little over five weeks old. He is getting so big so fast! I took him to the doctor today because he has been congested, and got his stats. He is 10 lbs. and 7 oz. and 22 and 1/4 in. long!! It makes me so proud that he is growing so much!

   

   This picture made me want to cry though! This is a four week difference. I did not think that there would be so much change in four weeks, but oh my goodness!! He stretches out now and he plumped out just a bit. 

   
   He just started smiling the other day! The day before Thanksgiving, he smiled on purpose for the first time. I haven't caught it on camera yet, but I'm sure I will soon.(: He is also holding up his head so well. I am gonna have to get the bumbo seat out soon and see if he likes it.(: 


   I'm so excited for Ryder's first Christmas! I just put up a Christmas list post up before this one, and I'll be putting up a gift guide of sorts tomorrow (I promise, it is already written, I just have to detail it and finish it up!!)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment