Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ryder's First Christmas

   Ryder had his first Christmas this year. It was the best Christmas I've ever had! It is hard to believe that last Christmas, I had no idea Ryder would be here. Last year, my life was on a totally different path, but I'll save that for another post. I would never have imagined having a baby by this Christmas, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.



   Ryder hit two months on Christmas Eve. He has become so alert, and loves to watch everything that's going on. He is starting to regularly smile and lift his head up. He won't remember his first Christmas, but I always will. 



   With Ryder being so little, I didn't personally do much this year. I did, however, take in all the different ideas and traditions that others have. Next Christmas will be a lot of fun because Ryder will kind of have an idea of what's going on. I will probably start a tradition or two next year for my little family.(:

Christmas Eve real life, Ryder did not want to be lain down at all the night before Christmas.  

   If Christmas is your favorite time of year, and you don't have any babies yet, just wait. I've always loved Christmas, but now that I get to share the magic of it with my son, I absolutely adore Christmas. I'm so excited for the years to come! I'm excited to have Santa Clause, Christmas lights, a Christmas tree, Christmas Jammies, and so much more.

Mean muggin on Christmas Eve, is he not the most adorable baby??(:

   I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, and I hope everyone with new babies took it all in and just etched the memories in their mind. I hope everyone took too many pictures, and had too much fun. I hope you spent too much time with family, and spent a little too much money on presents. I hope everyone ate too much good food, and took too many naps. I hope you all shared too much love and cuddles, and gave one too many smiles to a stranger.(:


Merry Christmas from my little family.(:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment