Monday, December 8, 2014

Six Weeks Post-Partem

   I had my doctor appoinment today. It was so weird being back after not going for so long. I am officially four pounds under pre-pregnancy weight (go me!). Now to just keep that weight off! I am healthy and everything looks good. I have felt awesome, so I would have been surprised if everything hadn't been good. 



   Ryder has hit the six week mark, and is growing like no other. He has learned so many new things lately. Because he is going through a growth spurt, he wants to eat all the time. Every two hours (sometimes less) he is hungry and wants to eat, and nothing else will do till he gets some food, otherwise, he is an extremely happy baby.



   Ryder has started holding his head up, grasping, and smiling. He still needs help when he holds his head up, because he gets tired after a short amount of time. He has really started grasping, like if I go to lay him down, he will have a handful of my short or hair. He does not like to loosen his grip either! My favorite thing he has learned is that smile of his. I am just a puddle on the floor when he smiles at me. His smile is like telling me that I'm doing something right. I adore it!<3



   Six weeks into parenthood and I'm still loving it. Things are so good, and let me be real for a bit. There are things about parenthood that are not fun, and are a little stressful. The other day, Ryder decided he was hungry while he was in the car. He cried almost the whole way home and I felt so bad. It wasn't a long ride, but it still tugs on my heart strings. Being a mom is such a responsibility, but it is also the best thing in this entire world. I love him so much! 



xx

   

No comments:

Post a Comment