Wednesday, June 11, 2014

20 Weeks

   I am a day late, but I am now 20 weeks along. Halfway to seeing my sweet baby boy(: It is hard to believe I am already halfway there, part of me feels like I've been pregnant for so long, and the other part of me feels like I just found out the other day. I'm sure that I will probably feel that way until Ryder is born though! 

   Here are a few picture of my slowly, yet ever growing growing belly.




   I know I look fabulous in my sunglasses, my sisters made fun of me when I put them on, ha. 

How far along: 20 weeks

Gender: I am having a little BOY!!!

Weight gain: Last week it put 5+ lbs, but I was wrong, when I went to my doctors' appt last Thursday, I'd gained exactly one pound. I'd say I'm doing pretty good for being halfway pregnant;)

Maternity clothes: I bought my first maternity clothes this week, just two dresses from old navy. They are super comfortable, and I could wear them everyday.

Stretch marks: None

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: I told my mom I was having trouble sleeping the other day and she laughed at me! I've always been a big sleeper and can sleep anyplace anytime.. Usually.. I had a few days off from work though, so I think I've caught up on a little bit of sleep.

Best moment this week: Finding out that I'm having a boy(:

Miss anything: I still miss sleeping on my tummy.. 

Movement: I've felt Ryder kick a few times, but still not a lot..

Cravings: I craved seafood gumbo this week, and I got some at a creole restaurant yesterday. Talk about the best gumbo ever.

Looking forward to: Seeing Baby Ryder again and feeling him kick more.

   I've had an all around pretty good week. I've gone to the beach, been watching my aunt's puppies, and catching up on sleep. I still have some things that I am hoping and praying for. I have two prayer requests, 1. Pray that I can find an affordable and nice place for me and Ryder to live and 2. Pray that Ryder will be a healthy baby and that there will be no complications throughout the rest of this pregnancy. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment