Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Week 22

   I feel like the weeks are going by so slowly.. Yet I only have about 18 weeks left, which is crazy. Part of me loves being pregnant and having Ryder in my tummy, and another part of me is already ready for it to be October so I can hold and love on my little boy.

   Pregnancy has gone so well for me so far. I honestly (I don't think anyway, ha) haven't really complained too much. My bladder fills up faster and I'm tired. At least up until this last week. So I know I'm not the most in shape person ever, but I haven't been able to catch my breath lately. Which is not fun, Ryder is already squishing my lungs. The other symptom that has been killing me is my back. I feel like an old woman with this back pain, hopefully it is just Ryder on a kidney or something (my mom said it probably was, so I'm hoping it is and that Ryder will get off my kidney!) 

   Other than those few things, I really do enjoy being pregnant. Knowing there is a little life in me and that God is fearful and wonderfully making him perfectly is just amazing to me. I feel like pregnancy is such a beautiful thing. 


How far along: 22 weeks

Gender: Boy(:

Weight gain: 1+ lbs. I feel like I've probably gained around five pounds, I'll find out next week at my appointment though 

Maternity clothes: My pants are still buttoning, and I feel so proud(: but I'm loving dresses, I feel so pretty(:

Stretch marks: Just ones from before pregnancy, no new ones yet (hopefully never)

Belly button in or out: In, I'm wondering if my belly button will stick out ever, I looked it up and some women's belly buttons are in the whole time

Sleep: I could sleep better, the past two nights haven't been good to me, so I can't answer this question without being bitter about the past two nights, ha

Best moment this week: Actually feeling Ryder from the outside(: My little sister Rebecca felt him too<3

Miss anything: I kinda have been paying attention to what I eat and drink, because some things just make me feel blehh, so I miss being able to just eat whatever I wanted 

Movement: 
Felt him from the outside, I'm starting to finally feel him more

Cravings: Coke slushies still, and them if I hear someone talking about food, I'll crave it until someone mentions another food sometimes, ha

Looking forward to: My appointment and the baby showers that will be coming up. I have a cousin and two friends who are pregnant and due a month or so ahead of me which I think is pretty cool(:



   Ryder is about the length of an ear of corn this week. About 10 inches or so and around 13 ounces. 
   So I know I shouldn't buy things for Ryder yet because I'll be getting so much from friends and family. I need to wait till after baby showers, so I can buy what I need. I'm buying everything on sale though, so I'm not being completely awful. 


   I finally found a little stuffed fox, so I am pleased with my purchases.(:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment