Tuesday, June 17, 2014

21 weeks!


   It's blog time again, this week went by pretty fast. It was rather uneventful, but good. People are actually noticing I'm pregnant now. I still feel like I'm looking like I had a few too many fries and slushies (which may or may not be partly true as well, ha). 




How far along: 21 weeks

Gender: Boyyy

Weight gain: 1+ lbs. I'm sure I've gained some, but I'll leave the weighing to the doctor office visits(:

Maternity clothes: I'm slowly but surely starting to wear one or two pieces of maternity clothing here and there

Stretch marks: None

Belly button in or out: In, you can tell in my picture below, this was candid and not planned, ha, excuse the wet hair




Sleep: I am sleeping as well as possible for being pregnant I guess, ha

Best moment this week: No huge moments this past week, I got told I looked skinny though, which was pretty cool(:

Miss anything: I've started taking a tum here and there because I guess I've been having heartburn or something, but I'm not sure because I've never had heartburn before really.

Movement:
Same as last week, still not feeling as much as I want to though 

Cravings: Coke slushies !! I've had one almost every day.. (Told you I might have had too many !)

Looking forward to: Seeing Baby Ryder again and feeling him kick more.

   So all around good week, I'm so tired still. I'm ready for the magical kick of energy that most pregnant women get in second trimester, hopefully it will come. I did register this week, which was interesting. I registered at target and babies-r-us, I feel like there is so much stuff and I didn't know what to register for. I didn't wanna register for diapers and clothes, because people are gonna get me what they want in those departments, ha. So I only scanned things I knew I for sure wanted. It'll be interesting to see what all I get for Ryder, who knew baby things were so fun. (:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment