Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Adventures

   So I have tried blogging before, and it has never really stuck. Well I have a pretty good reason to blog now. I want to try to document my pregnancy! I am already 19 weeks, so I know I am starting this kinda late.. But hey, better late than never.


How far along: 19 weeks

Gender: I FIND OUT IN TWO DAYS!

Weight gain: 5+ lbs. 

Maternity clothes: I am still fitting into regular clothes, but not all my pants are buttoning...

Stretch marks: None

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: It has been better. At least I don't wake up five times a night to pee anymore.

Best moment this week: Oh goodness, it has honestly just been an all around pretty good week.

Miss anything: I miss sleeping on my tummy! :( 

Movement: I've felt something, but no definite kicks yet, I am so ready to feel my sweet baby moveee!

Cravings: I have been craving Root Beer, which is insane after not drinking soda for almost three years! And I've been craving chocolate the past week or so which is not good!

Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby W is a boy or girl!!!!!
I have a feeling it's a boy, I've felt it since I found out I was pregnant. Although I keep having dreams that Baby W is a girl, so I honestly do not know what to expect.

   So I am going to try to keep this up. For anyone who decides to follow me in this journey, thank you so much already. I hope you are excited as I am for this new adventure. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment