Friday, June 6, 2014

It's a Boy!!!


   So I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I'm having a baby boy! I am so excited, I just know I will have the cutest baby boy ever (I know I will be slightly biased, but still)! 

   So meet Baby Ryder!


   I feel like he has the cutest nose. (: The ultrasound went really well and the doctor said everything looked good. There was one thing she saw that she wanted me to get checked out again, so I'll be going to get another ultrasound later this week. Hopefully it's nothing and I'll just be able to see my sweet baby again and have some better pictures. 

   I let my mom and dad know right away what I was having, and I kept it a secret for about two hours. I had my family and a couple friends meet me at Moe's for lunch and I handed out peanut M&M's as their hint. Everyone very quickly realized I was having a boy;)

   

   One of my long-time best friends came with me to the ultrasound and then we had to take a picture together. I feel like I don't look pregnant at all (even though I'm almost already halfway through!). I was wearing a loose shirt, and I hadn't eaten yet though. After a little shopping, we grabbed a blue slushie for obvious reasons (and I was craving a slushie reallyyyy badly..).


   My sister offered to take a picture for me to put up on Facebook, so we had this really cool idea of blowing up balloons and white ribbon. As you can see.. Balloons popped and it wasn't as grand an idea as we thought. It was fun though(:


   We decided to just look cute and we set off a color smoke bomb and got what I think is a pretty good picture. I look pregnant after having lunch and a slushie and other random snacks throughout the day(:

   And here are some of the baby clothes I bought(: I'm so excited to get Ryder clothes and things. I've decided to get him fox things. I'll be ordering a little fox stuffed animal soon, I'm so excited.


   I feel like I wrote a lot, and I know I've stated how happy/excited I am more than once, but I am proud of my baby already. It's starting to become more real as the weeks go by, hopefully I'll be feeling him kick more by my next post!






No comments:

Post a Comment