Wednesday, November 26, 2014

One Month Update: Part 1

   With Thanksgiving coming up, and having family in town, life has been busy. I am gonna try to keep up with my blog posts though, I have quite a few in mind! Today I want to just give a little update, and hopefully put a part 2 up tomorrow! 

   Ryder is a month old! I cannot believe it really. It is weird to think about how I was in the hospital about to have him only a month ago. He has gotten so big. I look at pictures from just two weeks ago, and he seems like he has changed a lot! 

   

   Alright, one month post-partem, and I am 10 pounds below my starting weight. I have not been working out at all, but I've been breastfeeding. I also drink water and eat pretty good as well. Here is a comparison of a 37 week belly, and now (one month after baby). 


   Looking at my old pregnancy pictures makes me kind of miss my belly, but nothing beats actually having my baby in my arms right now!(:

   Well, this was a short post, but I just wanted to let y'all know that I am posting, and I also wanted to write things down so I could look back and remember how things were. Time is flying by, even on the days that seem like they will never end. I encourage you to write down your thoughts and feelings, whether in a blog where you can share with other people, or in a notebook where only your eyes can see it. You'll be thankful you did down the road.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment